How many résumés and cover letters can I register on the Talent site?
- Your candidate area allows you to register a maximum of three résumés and three cover letters. But that does not limit you to three job applications.
Is it possible to delete a cover letter or résumé that I already used for a job application, even if the application was turned down?
- No document used for an application may be deleted from your candidate space, even if you received a negative answer.
- However, you can change the content of the attached document, and save these changes. To do that, once you are connected to your candidate space, click on "How to modify your attachments", then on the icon comprising a blank sheet and a pencil. You can now upload a new attachment and modify the name.
- Be carefull: if the attachments that you want to modify were already used for previous job applications which are still active, the recruiter will be able to access the attachments you have modified.
When I created my account and registered my attachments, were they were already visible to recruiters, even if I haven't applied for any jobs?
- They are not visible to a recruiter as long as you have not applied for a specific job, or sent in an unsolicited application.
- They are only registered in your candidate space, and they allow you to submit an application whenever a job offer matches your criteria.
Is it possible to delete a job application for a specific job, or an unsolicited application?
- As soon as you have submitted an application, in response to a specific job offer, or an unsolicited application, you can no longer delete it, even if you received a negative response.
Is it possible to change a job application that I have already submitted?
- After having submitted your application, in response to a job offer, or for an unsolicited application, you can no longer change your application.
Is it possible to change my data in the candidate space?
- You can change your data in the candidate space. Once you are connected, click on "See and change my application form", then on "Change my information" at the bottom of the page. You can then change all the data and other information that you previously recorded.
How can I delete my account in the candidate space?
- If you have not filled out your form, and submitted no application, you can delete your account by clicking on "Delete my account". Your account will be deleted from the database.
- If you have filled out your form and sent in an application, click on "Delete my account". An email will be automatically sent to the organization in charge of these requests. You will receive a reply within one month.
- If you are no longer looking for a job for the moment, but you want to keep your account on the candidate space, you can deactivate your account. The registered information will be preserved, but recruiters will no longer have access to your profile.
Is it possible to change my data on the job application page?
- You can change your data on the job application page. Once you are connected, click on "Consult and change my job application", then on "Change my information" at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Send and complete"; you can then modify any of the fields in the job application form.
What do I do when I see the message, "All mandatory fields have not been filled out", even though I attached my résumé and a cover letter, and I filled out all these fields?
- You can ask for help at: email@example.com We suggest that you provide as much information as possible, especially by using screen captures, which help better understand the problems you encountered.
What's the procedure when I forget my password?
- First, it's important to check that you haven't already created an account, with this email address or another, so that we can avoid duplicate profiles.
- When you know the email that you used to create the account, just click on "Password lost", and fill out the email address in question. You will receive the appropriate information in this mailbox.
What can I do when I'm unable to submit a job application via the Talent site?
- You can ask for help at: firstname.lastname@example.org We suggest that you provide as much information as possible, especially by using screen captures, which help better understand the problems you encountered. For example, send the error message that is displayed on your screen.
What email address should I contact when I have a problem on the Talent site?
- When you have computer or connection problems, request help at this address: email@example.com.
- The address firstname.lastname@example.org should not be used to indicate a problem. You will not receive an answer from this address.
Does my computer or device need any special technical specifications to consult job offers via the Safran website?
- No, there are no minimum technical requirements and it's compatible with all browsers.
My job application page indicates that my application is "Application being processed". What does that mean?
- When the page indicates that your application to one of our job offers is "Application being processed", that means that it is being studied by recruiters and operating staff.
- Following this phase, you will either be contacted by a recruiter if your application matches the requirements of the position, or you will be told that your application does not match our requirements.
My application is "Candidate profile put in pool" – what exactly does that mean?
- Your application will be "Candidate profile put in pool" on two conditions: - your application was not selected for the job you applied for; - the recruiter considers that your skills could eventually help Safran, and that they match a potential requirement.
- However, your skills may also correspond to an occasional need, for which many other candidates are also in the pool. In this case, it is not certain that we will recontact you, since we already have other potential candidates who may be contacted before you.
How does Safran manage my private data?
When you created your candidate account, you accepted the General Terms and Conditions, which describe how Safran manages your personal data. You can read them here: GTC. These terms describe how Safran manages your personal data.
Can I cange my personal details in my profile?
You can change your personal data in your profile by logging into your account. Click "See and change my candidate profile", then "Change my profile" at the bottom of the page. You can change any of the details you previously entered.
How do I delete my candidate account and all my personal data?
- If you haven't completed your profile or applied for a job, you can delete your account by clicking "Delete my account". Your account will be removed from our database.
- If you've already completed your profile and made an application, when you click "Delete my account", this will generate an automated email to request that your account be deleted.
- If you're not currently looking for a job but want to keep your account in the candidate space, you can simply deactivate it. All the details you've entered will be saved but recruiters won't be able to access your profile.
How do I access my personal data held by Safran?
In "My Candidate Area", go to "Download my data" and click "Get my personal data". You'll be sent an email once your data is ready for download. Your private data is an intrinsic part of your candidate account, so if you've created several accounts with different email addresses, you must make a separate request to obtain your data for each one.
How long does Safran keep my personal data?
We'll retain your personal data in your profile for a period of two years from your latest contact with our Talent site, or until you delete your candidate account.