Expertise and experience
Born in 1962, Fabienne Lecorvaisier, a French national, is a civil engineer and a graduate of the École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées engineering school.
She began her career at Société Générale in 1985, first in the Corporate Finance Department, and then in the Mergers and Acquisitions Department. She joined Barclays Bank in 1989 as a Senior Banking Executive in charge of the LBO Department (Paris)/Corporate Finance Department (Paris and London). In 1990, she joined Banque du Louvre (Taittinger group) as Assistant General Manager.
She joined the Essilor group in September 1993 as Development Director, before being appointed Finance and Information Systems Director for Essilor America in January 1996, then Chief Financial Officer for the Essilor group in January 2001 and Chief Strategy and Acquisitions Officer for the Essilor group in January 2007.
In 2008, Fabienne Lecorvaisier joined Air Liquide as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Committee member. Since July 2017, she has been an Executive Vice President of Air Liquide, in charge of Finance, Operations Control and General Secretariat.
She has been a Director of Sanofi since May 2013 and Chair of its Audit Committee since May 2018.
In December 2019, Fabienne Lecorvaisier was named an Officier de la Légion d'Honneur (Officer of the Legion of Honor).
- Director and Chair of the Audit Committee of Sanofi (listed company)
- Chair and Chief Executive Officer of Air Liquide Finance
- Chair of Air Liquide US LLC (United States)
- Executive Vice President of Air Liquide International Corporation (United States) and Director of Air Liquide International, Air Liquide Eastern Europe, The Hydrogen Company American Air Liquide Holdings, Inc. (United States)
- Director of ANSA (the French National Association of Joint-Stock Companies)
- © Aurélie Lamachère / Safran