Expertise and experience
French national Céline Fornaro, who was born in 1976, graduated from France's ENAC National School of Civil Aviation in 1997 and later from Cranfield University College of Aeronautics (United Kingdom).
She began her career in 2000 as Marketing and Product Manager in aircraft sales at Embraer. In 2004, she began working for Bank of America Merrill Lynch, before being promoted to head up the research team in Aerospace, Defense and Satellites in 2009. In 2016, Céline Fornaro joined UBS as Managing Director of European Industrials Equity Research in aerospace, equipment and new energy sources.
This professional experience enabled her to acquire thorough knowledge of investment banking and the finance, equipment, aerospace, and transport sectors, with a global, medium- and long-term vision of these sectors.
On June 1, 2022 Céline Fornaro became head of Finance at the French Government Shareholding Agency.
On February 17, 2023 she was appointed State Representative on Safran's Board of Directors.
- State Representative on Safran's Board of Directors
Principal activities outside the company:
- Head of Finance at the French Government Shareholding Agency
Outside the Group:
- State Representative on RATP Group's Board of Directors
- Member of Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs (United Kingdom)
- Member of the Royal Aeronautical Society (United Kingdom)
- Member of Women on Boards (United Kingdom)
- © Safran
- © Gezelin Gree