Expertise and experience
Born in 1961, Patricia Bellinger, a dual US and British national, is trilingual (English, French and Spanish) and tricultural. A graduate of Harvard University, she began her career in Madrid in 1986 by founding a casting agency, and continued to work in media and communications in Spain until 1995.
She then returned to the United States to join Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS), the pharmaceutical company, where she was successively Associate Director for Communications, Associate Director for Public Affairs and in 1998, Corporate Director of Culture and Diversity.
In 2000, she joined BP in London as Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion, and served as Group Vice President and Director of the BP Leadership Academy until 2007.
In March 2011, she was appointed Executive Director of Executive Education at Harvard Business School. In August 2013, she was also appointed Executive Director and an adjunct lecturer at the Center for Public Leadership at Harvard Kennedy School (CPL).
From September 2017 to June 2018, she was an adjunct lecturer and Senior Fellow at the Center for Public Leadership at Harvard Kennedy School (CPL).
Since July 2018, she has been the Chief of Staff and Strategic Advisor to the President of Harvard University.
- Safran Group :
- Independent Director
- Member of the Appointments and Compensation Committee
- Non-Group :
- Member of the Corporate Board of the Sonepar Group
- Independent director and a member of the Nominating and Governance Committee of LBrands (listed company) (United States)
- Member of the Board of Trustees of uAspire (until end-June 2020) (United States)
- Member of the Advisory Board of the non-profit organization My Life My Choice (United States)
- © Safran