TR60-30 turbojet engine
The TR60-30 jet engine has been developed to power the Apache and Storm Shadow / Scalp EG weapon systems used by the French Air Force and several foreign air forces.
Based on the experience that Safran Power Units has acquired on the TR60 family, the TR60-30 has the highest thrust-diameter-weight ratios in this category of turbojet engine.
Its reliability and operational performance were demonstrated in action during many conflicts.
More than 2,500 TR60-30 engines have already been manufactured.
Safran Power Units: the European leader in turbojet engines
Safran Power Units' engines are easily adapted to different applications:
- Good resistance to air inlet distortion that allows use on high maintainability vectors (missiles application)
- Availability of fuel control systems ranging from simple hydropneumatic fuel control to full-authority digital electronic control (FADEC)
- The capacity for running on any type of kerosene, including new high-density, synthetic hydrocarbon fuels
- © Safran
- © Pierre Barthe – Didier Taillefer / Safran
- © Philippe Stroppa / Safran