Technical Publications Services
With over 15 years of experience in providing high quality technical publication services, ranging from 3D data for digital environments to traditional paper based publications, Safran Engineering Services answers all needs of the aerospace industry.
Multiple execution models: offshore, FO-BO, Co-location
Tailored services focusing on customer needs.
New competencies: 3D, IETP, AR VR, stylesheets/DTD, digitizing legacy data, complete S1000D solutions.
Our fields of action
Safran Engineering Services offer is based on an offshore model for optimizing costs for customers and includes:
- Authoring: creation and revision of various types of manuals
- Illustrations: creation and revision of illustrations, 2D to 3D conversions
- Creation of 3D catalogs and animations from the engineering data
- Publication Management: end-to-end program and project management.
- Translation: certified experts for multilingual documentation
- Legacy data migration to the current industry standards with automation techniques
- Tailored software solutions like data validation tools, customized publishing tools and IETP testing
- Creation or updating of stylesheets for various programs, adapting to the specific customer needs.
Technical Publication End-To-End Solutions
Our experienced team handles the entire lifecycle of a technical document. Our extended services enable us to provide solutions in close coordination with engineering teams, MRO and airlines. Services are extended until the documents are released on the service portals to provide true end-to-end solutions for technical documents.
Safran Engineering Services offer follows industry-wide documentation standards: S1000D, iSpec2200 and ATA100 for major aircraft programs and is able to manage multilingual documentation for civil and military programs.
Engines, aircraft equipment and interiors manual management
Safran Engineering Services has a solid experience in diverse Safran group products. It offers Technical publications services for various engine programs, mechanical, electrical and avionics systems, and cabin interiors. The company has an exhaustive experience on aircraft manuals for leading airframers, equipment manuals from Maintenance Level 1 to Level 4 and support in the development of proprietary manuals on an as-needed basis.
Innovative Technical Publication solutions
Innovative solutions are adopted by Safran Engineering Services for quick turn-around of manuals. Project management techniques and tools are used to enable effective quality and support. The company offers additional services relating to stylesheet creation and development for customized needs. Safran Engineering Services uses also customized in-house tools such as STE checker and mini CSDB.
- © Ayush Ranka / CAPA pictures / Safran
- © VeerabadhraRao / Safran