WeTrack® and LYNKS
Satellite & Communication Situational Awareness: WeTrack® and LYNKS
Safran Data Systems offers to its customers the ability to have a precise knowledge of the satellites orbiting, as well as an accurate picture of communications in the electromagnetic spectrum.
WeTrack® and LYNKS
Years of experience in modulation and coding 30
Global coverage for space Awareness 24/7/365
Accuracy of geostationary orbits 200 meters
Radio frequency measurement: a patented technology
Passive ranging determination
A strong experience in modulation and coding for all signals passing through space
WeTrack®, a unique space awareness solution providing a GEO Satellite Orbits 24/7/365 Data Service
WeTrack® is a unique service developed, owned and operated by Safran Data Systems. Based on a global network of autonomous radio frequency (RF) sensors, get accurate orbital positions at a high data refresh rate for sharper decision making at all orbit regimes, thanks to our global coverage. With automated sensors for detection and tracking, you can stay aware 24/7, 365 days a year Using patented technology for the passive reception of satellite emissions, WeTrack® solution covers all orbits with multiple networks deployed in Europe, the United States, and Asia. WeTrack® uses a secure web portal to access information in real time.
Advantages of the Wetrack® solution :
- Determination of the satellite radio frequency signature and its characteristics
- Continuity of satellite tracking
- Periodic updating of ephemeris with high accuracy
WeTrack® : Sharpen your space awareness
LYNKS, a solution providing alertness on carrier events swift coordination of processing
The LYNKS products range offered by Safran Data Systems allows the quality of service of satellite communications to be monitored by checking the spectral occupation of transponders on board satellites, the conformity of signal characteristics and the possible presence of interference. LYNKS allows to detect, characterize and follow the evolution of signals received by satellites in cooperative or non-cooperative mode and also to locate with precision the sources of these signals. In continuous monitoring mode, LYNKS allows the operator to automatically manage events (alarm, procedure, etc.) in case of detection of any change in characteristics, appearance of interference, etc.
- LYNKS Monitor is fully automated spectrum awareness and monitoring system which provides carrier characteristics from scratch and monitor the spectrum situation constantly in order to warn and alert in case of new or unexpected events.
- LYNKS Locator locates the origin of a signal appearing on a satellite communication channel. Typically, this process is used to mitigate interference or locate any transmitters on communication satellites.
- LYNKS Dmx is an all-in-one solution for VSAT MF-TDMA networks monitoring, deep analysis and user-wise bursts clustering.
Advantages of the LYNKS solution:
- Integrated and scalable product range, from spectral monitoring to geolocation
- Cooperative and non-cooperative mode
- Comprehensiveness and reliability of analysis
- © Safran
- © Safran Data Systems