MS1000L tactical grade and cost-effective MEMS accelerometer
The MS1000L product is a cost-effective MEMS capacitive accelerometer based on a bulk micro-machined silicon element specifically designed for highest stability. The product is low power, fully calibrated, robust up to 6’000 g and extremely stable.
Range from ±2g to ±100g
In-run bias stability 3μg (±2g range)
Noise in Band 7 μg/√Hz (±2g range)
Shock Resistance 6’000g /0.15ms
Temperature Range from -55°C to +125°C
9x9 mm LCC20 ceramic package (hermetically sealed)
Extremely reliable in harsh environment
Want to know more about MS1000L ?
Download MS1000L DatasheetDownload Product brochure (PDF, 1.72MB)
MS1000L Featured Applications
- Aerospace & Defense
- Inertial Measurement Units (IMU)
- Autopilot UAV & ROV
- Attitude Control Systems (AHRS, FCS)
- UAV systems
- GPS aided short range guidance & navigation
- Naval, Land & Railway
- North finding
- Weapon launch systems
- Railway Train Positioning
- Ship navigation and control
- North Finding / gyrocompassing
- Motion Control
- Advanced Drilling
- MWD – drilling guidance, standard temperature range (up to + 125°C)
MS1000L Evaluation Kit
For those of you that wish to evaluate the product quickly, without the need of designing a preliminary board, you might want to try the MS1000 Evaluation Kit.
The MS1000 Evaluation Kit will facilitate accelerometer integration in user environment and performance assessment. It integrates an MS1000 sensor with the user specified range, an ultra-low-noise, high-accuracy 3.3V voltage reference, decoupling capacitors and output buffers.
Evaluation Kit composition:
- 1 analog evaluation board embedding one MS1000 sensor of the corresponding g-range, with electronic circuits to achieve a preliminary signal conditioning
- 1 header connector
- 1 mating connector, including 13 cm length signal cable ribbon
For evaluation and test only, not for production purposes.
- © Safran
- © Andy Dean Photography
- © yuttana590623 - Fotolia