Business Jet Interiors
Integrated Business Jet Cabin Interiors
Safran Cabin, based in Canada, supplies integrated business jet interiors, with in-house design & certification engineering. Manufacturing full interiors or components. Capabilities include veneer, satin & high-gloss finishing, upholstery. We have a full aftermarket customer support department and an approved maintenance facility. We are the OEM supplier for among others the Bombardier Globals and Challengers complete interiors as well as Gulfstream interior components.
Short lead times that support OEM rates as well as aftermarket spares and AOG
Dedicated expertise in design, manufacturing, cabinetmakers, finishers and aftermarket customer support
Wide range of capabilities: we can accommodate the smallest of finish scratches to the largest of entire cabin décor changes to suit your needs
Join us at Safran Cabin Montreal
Design, Engineering and Certification
Our Team of Professional Engineers can design and certify your interior.
- Concept designs and renderings
- Prototyping and R&D
- Design to cost mindset
- Reliability, Functionality, and Safety of the utmost importance
- Flammability ODA (DAO)
- Technical Publications (CMM, Service Bulletins, Service Support Letters)
With the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship, our team can tackle the most complex of designs to meet your highest of quality and luxury expectations.
- Complex honeycomb panel shape layup and crush core
- 3-axis & 5-Acxis CNC machines
- Numerical sanders & numerical varnish spray equipment ensuring high quality finishes
- Upholstery, wood working equipment and a full metal shop
- Certification and testing equipment. R&D equipment
- Quality Control and CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machines)
Aftermarket Support, Spares and Maintenance
Ensuring customer satisfaction, help troubleshoot technical issues, find missing information & quick turnaround for AOG and spares: are the aftermarket team’s core values.
- On Hand Spares warehouse. Quick Turn Around time
- Product support engineering has set-up a dedicated team of experts that are able to answer customer technical queries
- Material Forecasting future spares
Wide range of capabilities: we can accommodate the smallest of finish scratches to the largest of entire cabin décor changes to suit your needs.
- Approved Maintenance Facility and Component Capabilities List
- In-House STC and ODA (DAO) capabilities for modification
Interior Modification and Reconfiguration
Safran Cabin partners with MRO/FBO and provides everything required to integrate new branding, interior alterations and the latest innovations. Trust us to engineer, manufacture, certify and manage complex interior modifications.
- Modification of original OEM interior
- Finished as well as un-finished interiors for MRO to match veneer at the aircraft
- In-House STC and ODA (DAO) capabilities
- © Safran
- © Bombardier
- © Patrick Boulen / Safran
- © Safran Cabin
- © Frank Rogozienski / CAPA Pictures / Safran