EUROFLIR™ 410 – Airborne electro-optical system
The Euroflir™ 410 family allows fixed, rotary-wing aircraft & UAV to carry out, in any conditions, intelligence, protection, search and rescue missions thanks to long-range observation and accurate targeting and designation capabilities.
Multispectral TV, NIR, SWIR & MWIR
Lasers LRF, Illuminator, Pointer & Designator
Advanced embbeded functions Tracking, Fusion, HSD, MTI, Super Resolution
Integrates up to 10 latest-generation digital video & laser sensors providing unmatched capabilities
Available in 3 main versions, with different configuration choices, to address your specific requirements
ITAR-free & 100% in house technology, based on 35 years of experience
Very-high-resolution multispectral cameras
Euroflir™ 410 operates in four spectral wavebands - TV, NIR, SWIR, MWIR – with a wide field-of-view and ultra-long-range observation, allowing it to function at standoff distance any time day or night. The Euroflir™ 410 is specially adapted to the wide variety of missions: supporting law enforcement, homeland security, border and coastal surveillance, intelligence, SAR and CSAR.
Euroflir™ 410 : a modular system in 3 main versions
- EuroflirTM 410 Surveillance: eyesafe target range measurement and 3D location-determination.
- EuroflirTM 410 Marking: target marking for either crew members or allied ground forces with night vision goggles.
- EuroflirTM 410 Designation: accurate designation with suitable laser coding for laser-guided weapons.
Advanced embedded functions
- Improved situational awareness: moving map & augmented reality (visualize the line-of-sight, define points of interest on a digital map, real-time video).
- Automatic detection: Moving Target Indicators (MTI) & Hot Spot Detection (HSD).
- Enhanced identification: Super resolution & Fusion.
Euroflir 410, airborne electro-optical system
- © Adrien Daste
- © Anthony Pecchi / Safran
- © Adrien Daste / Safran
- © Safran