Black-Onyx™ - High performance inertial navigation systems for submarines
Black-Onyx™ et Black-Onyx™ Dual Core inertial navigation system are designed for all kinds of oceanic class submarines. Thanks to the HRG Crystal™ inertial technology, these families offer the highest autonomous and stealthiest navigation performance ever reached in the market.
Position (TDRMS) from 1Nm/8h to 1Nm/120h
Size 253 x 262 x 414 mm
Reliability (MTBF) < 200,000h
Shocks MIL STD 810E & MIL S 901
Maintenance free & ITAR free thanks to HRG Crystal™technology
Immune to magnectic stress
Black-Onyx™ family to meet any specific requirement
- Black-Onyx™ SP 8/12: 1Nm/8h to 1Nm/12h precision
- Black-Onyx™ HP 16/24: 1Nm/16h to 1Nm/24h precision
- Black-Onyx™ XP 48/72: 1Nm/48h to 1Nm/72h precision
Black-Onyx™ Dual Core family for even more precision
- Black-Onyx™ Dual Core SP: 1Nm/96h precision
- Black-Onyx™ Dual Core HP: 1Nm/120h precision
A technological revolution for submarine applications
Black-OnyxTM and Black-Onyx Dual CoreTM guarantee:
- Optimal stealth and long endurance.
- Unparalleled integrity and operational efficiency: accurate attitudes and precise localization for sensors stabilization and weapons employment.
- An easily interchangeability with SIGMA 40 XP.
- © Marc Scudeletti / Safran
- © Adrien Daste / Safran