Safran announces the availability of its 2021 Interim Financial Report
From August 4 2021, this document (PDF) can be viewed on or downloaded from:
- Safran’s website, at www.safran-group.com under the heading “Finance”/sub-heading “Publications”,
- The French Financial Markets Authority’s website, at www.amf-france.org
- Q3 2021 revenue: October 29, 2021
- Capital Markets Day 2021: December 2, 2021
- 2021 annual results: February 24, 2021
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
For more information : www.safran-group.com / Follow @Safran on Twitter
- © Safran