Latest Safran aircraft seats and interiors on show at AIX Hamburg
Safran, a global leader in seats and equipment for commercial aircraft interiors, is presenting its latest products at Aircraft Interiors Expo, June 14–16, Hamburg, Germany.
All the products developed by Safran companies are brought together on the same stand to show visitors the latest innovations in passenger experience, cabin interiors and inflight entertainment.
Safran Seats is showcasing several new products:
- VUE, a new business class seat for single-aisle airplanes operating long-haul routes. This seat offers passengers a flight experience on a par with the business class cabins of widebody airliners.
- Unity, the new generation of business class seats for widebody planes, designed to offer a high level of privacy and comfort.
- Interspace, which won a Crystal Cabin Award in 2021. Developed with Universal Movement, Interspace is a padded wing that folds out between seats to provide passengers with better lateral support and more privacy.
- Euphony, an all-new wireless acoustic device that will be unveiled as a world first at the show.
Vincent Mascré, CEO of Safran Seats, will present the latest innovations in seats and related technologies at a press conference at the Safran stand (Hall 7 - 7B40) on Tuesday, June 14 at 8:30 a.m. He will also talk about the company’s strategy and expertise.
Safran Cabin is exhibiting the cabins, overhead bins, galleys and service equipment which have recently been selected by some of the world’s leading airlines. The company’s Fire Resistant Container, which allows the safe transport of flammable products, has been shortlisted for the finals of the 2022 Crystal Cabin Awards.
In addition, the latest advances in IFE are available for demonstration, with all the technologies developed by Safran Passenger Innovations for seamless connectivity and access to personalized services.
- © Anthony Guerra / Safran
- © Safran