Take part in the live chat on "Industry 4.0 at Safran"
You are invited to take part in a live chat focusing on the Factory of the Future — or Industry 4.0 — at Safran, on June 6, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm. Join the discussion to put your questions directly to our industrial transformation experts.
Virtual reality, augmented reality, additive manufacturing, robotics, cobotics, connected objects (IoT), closed door machining, artificial intelligence — everyone has heard of these terms but what exactly do they involve and what impact are they already having on the industry? What does Industry 4.0 mean for products and services and will it call for new skills?
If you're wondering what the Factory the Future will look like and to what extent Safran has embraced these smart manufacturing technologies, then register for the event on Career Inspiration, our discussion forum.
• If you haven't already created an account, you can do so here.
• Once you've created your account, you'll receive a confirmation email.
• Prior to the event, you'll also receive several reminders.
• 10 minutes before the live chat starts, you'll be sent a link via email so you can join the discussion.
Following the chat, you can find all questions and answers online, in Career Inspiration.
Factory of the Future: the next industrial revolution
- © Safran
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran