Take a break: test your knowledge about the Paris Air Show!
Do you know the answers to all these questions? Try your luck by picking the right answer from the three choices. For some of the answers you’ll have to check the various articles published on our site!
In which year did the first edition of the Paris Air Show take place?
- This is the first edition this year
- In 1909 (not yet in Le Bourget, but in Paris)
- In the spring of 1950, the name Bourget is a reference to the buds (bourgeons) that appear in this season
In 1909 (not yet in Le Bourget, but in Paris)
How many exhibitors are participating in this 52nd edition of the Paris Air Show?
- 10 400
- 2 300
How many Safran products are on display on our stand?
What is the surface of the Safran stand?
- 100 m²
- 1 030 m²
- 50 m²
1 030 m²
In which year did the Paris Air Show move to Le Bourget?
Which Parisian site hosted the show in the first place?
- The square in front of Notre-Dame cathedral
- The Place de la Concorde
- The Grand Palais
The Grand Palais
How many aircraft are present this year at the Paris Air Show (in flight and on the static display)?
- 2 800
How many official delegations visited the Safran stand or chalet in 2015?
- 20 000
How long does the Paris Air Show run for?
- Until the exhibitors are exhausted
- 7 days
- All summer
How many people worked on the set-up of the Paris Air Show?
- 2 000
- 18 000
In which year will the next edition take place?
- Maps are available under the Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran
- © Thierry Mamberti / Safran