Safran takes part in the 2021 Aircraft Interiors Expo
A world leader in aircraft interiors equipment, Safran will take part in the 100% digital “AIX Virtual 2021” to take place next week (September 14-16).
Safran Seats, market leader in commercial aircraft seats, will virtually present a wide range of Business, Premium Economy and Economy class seats for commercial aircraft, as well as its latest innovations:
- U-dream: an innovative headrest awarded at the Crystal Cabin Awards 2020;
- VUE: latest solution developed in Business class for long-haul single-aisle aircraft;
- Interspace: dedicated to improving rest and sleep in Business Class & Premium economy. This innovation is a finalist at the 2021 Crystal Cabin Awards, the results of which will be unveiled on September 15.
Safran Cabin, market leader in Cabin Interiors, will present its latest innovative products and services including:
- Conceptual Developments including the Beacon Clean Lavatory, Integrated Catering System, Clean Touch Film Décor and the Smart Galley;
- New Product Offerings including the ECOS bins, MaxFlex 2 Galley Series, Touchless amenities for Lavatories and the improved Cool trolley;
- Services including Integration & Modification and Regional Retrofits for CRJ, Q Series, and E-Jet aircraf
AIX (“Aircraft Interiors Expo”) is the world's leading event dedicated to aircraft interiors. AIX welcomes the latest innovations, technologies and products for the cabin interior, in-flight entertainment and passenger comfort industries.