Safran Engineering Services inaugurates its new premises in Bangalore
On September 12, Safran Engineering Services India inaugurated its new offices in the presence of Karnataka government representatives, the French consul general, members of the Safran Engineering Services Executive Committee, senior management of the India site, clients, partners, and team members.
“When we started looking for our new office premises, the primary requirement was to consolidate our two previously separate sites under one roof. We also wanted to find a place that could handle company growth for the next 5 years”, explains Sandeep Kumar Shivapuram, CEO – Safran Engineering Services India. There were other reasons for the move: reducing commute times for employees and moving into a more energy-efficient building in accordance with the Safran low carbon strategy.
The new office is now more spacious: 4000 m2 spread out over three floors. The building has ample natural lighting. “And the presence of a forest reserve adjacent to the building offers a more natural environment”, Sandeep adds. While planning the new office, the site management took into consideration current and future needs: adequate workstations, meeting rooms, break-out areas for relaxation, a good cafeteria, indoor game room... They also made provisions for avionics & IoT labs dedicated to innovative projects.
“I would like to thank all the people that contributed to this achievement: members from IS, Facilities, Purchasing, Finance, Human Resources, and Management who drove the whole process supported by their teams. Thanks, as well, to the operations teams involved at various stages for giving their input and suggestions. We hope that all our team members are pleased to come to work and will quickly make their new working environment their own”, Sandeep concludes.
In attendance at the ceremony:
- Mr. M B Patil – Minister of Large and Medium Industries and Infrastructure Development, Government of Karnataka
- Mr. Thierry Berthelot – Consul General of France, Bangalore
- Dr. Selva Kumar – Principal Secretary – Government of Karnataka
- Mr. Bertrand De La Forest Divonne - Economic Counselor – Regional Economic Service – French consulate
- Ms. Cecile Dubrovin, President, Safran Engineering Services,
- Ms. Catherine Buche-Andrieux, Global HR Head, Safran Engineering Services,
- Mr. Jerome Bouvard, President Safran Engineering Services, Morocco, and VP Offshore,
- Mr. Sandeep Kumar Shivapuram, CEO, Safran Engineering Services India,
Senior management of Safran Engineering Services India, Clients, Partners, and Team Members,