Quiz: 30th anniversary of the A320 first flight
The Airbus A320 made its first flight 30 years ago. This twin-engine commercial airplane is fitted with a number of systems from Safran. Take the quiz below to test your knowledge of this iconic airplane… And discover a video about this first flight in 1987.
- What engine powers the A320?
- What version of this engine powered the A320 on its maiden flight in 1987?
- Where did the first flight take place?
- What kind of equipment does Safran not supply on the current A320?
- Wheels and carbon brakes
- Aircraft condition monitoring system (ACMS)
- Meal trays
- How many passengers does the A320 carry?
1-c, 2-c, 3-b, 4-d, 5-b
- Maps are available under the Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran