Join Safran’s live chat on employing the disabled
On March 9, 2018, from 1:00 to 2:00 pm, join us for a live chat (in french) on the subject of employing the disabled at Safran.
Our experts on disability policy will be there to answer your questions on hiring, induction, career management, working conditions, internships, apprenticeships and more, to help demystify preconceived notions about disabled persons in the workplace.
To register for this event, go to “Career Inspiration”, our discussion forum.
After the session, you can find all questions and answers on Career Inspiration.
How do I participate in this live chat?
• Create your account on Career Inspiration right now, if you don’t already have one, and register by clicking on this link.
• After registering, you will receive an email confirmation that your account has been created.
• You will then receive several email notifications to remind you that the event is approaching.
• On the scheduled day, you will receive an email 10 minutes before it starts, allowing you to take part in the live chat.
Connect to “Career Inspiration”, and talk about jobs and careers with Safran’s e.ambassadors.
- © Safran
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran