Join our Live Chat “The fluid mechanics profession” (French only)
On March 14, from 1:00 to 2:00 pm, Safran’s experts in fluid mechanics and HR staff will answer your questions in a live chat.
Our fluid mechanics engineers determine the aerodynamic qualities of our products, playing a key role in the development of engines, nacelles, drones and much more. Day after day, they face technological challenges to come up with innovative solutions, in particular to reduce noise.
What kind of education do you need to be a fluid mechanics engineer, and what are the key skills and aptitudes? What’s a typical career path? Ask any question you want!
For everything you’ve always wanted to know about jobs in the fluid mechanics field, join us for this Live Chat at Career Inspiration, our discussion forum.
- Create your account now if you don’t already have one by clicking on this link.
- After you have registered, you will receive an email confirmation that your account was created.
- You will receive several reminders up to a few days before the event.
- 10 minutes before the live chat, you will receive a link by email, enabling you to participate.
After the event, go to Career Inspiration to see all questions and answers.
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran