Find out about Safran and career opportunities with us at the 2017 Paris Air Show
Safran’s Operations and HR teams will be in the Paris Air Show’s Careers Plane from 19 to 25 June talking about the Group’s aerospace business lines, showcasing its fields of expertise, hosting conferences and talking about paths and careers one-on-one.
Come and find out about jobs in the aerospace industry and career prospects at Safran in the Careers Plane.
- Presentations on Safran’s business lines at the Group’s stand (Hall 2A – 228-252), all week long
- Talks about production jobs by operations staff in the Careers Plane (Safran stand, C01), around a life-size mockup of the LEAP (the Group’s bestselling engine, powering the Airbus A320neo, Boeing 737 MAX and COMAC C919)
- Information about training paths leading to jobs in aviation, space and defense, from our HR teams and our experts, at the Employment and Training forum
- Mini-conferences on jobs and careers in the software and data sector during the public days (Friday 23, Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 June) in the Careers Plane
Come and talk to us from Monday 19 to Sunday 25 June, and apply online anytime on safran-talents.com.
Job, internship and apprenticeship openings on https://www.safran-group.com/talent.
Everything you need to know about Safran at the 2017 Paris Air Show, here.
- © Safran
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran