Safran announces the availability of its 2017 Registration Document including the Annual Financial Report
Safran (Euronext Paris: SAF) has filed its 2017 Registration Document (document de référence) including the Annual Financial Report with the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité des marchés financiers – AMF) on March 29, 2018 under no. D.18-0225.
The Registration Document is available to the public in accordance with French law and may be viewed or downloaded at www.safran-group.com, under the Finance section, "Publications" (French and English versions). The Registration Document is also available (in French only) on the AMF's website (www.amf-france.org).
The 2017 Registration Document includes:
- the Annual Financial Report, comprising the consolidated financial statements, the parent company financial statements, the management report and the related Statutory Auditors' reports,
- the Statutory Auditors' special report on related-party agreements and commitments,
- the Board of Directors' corporate governance report,
- information relating to the fees paid to the Statutory Auditors, and
- the required information in relation to the share repurchase program.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.4 billion euros in 2017. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017