Morpho at GSMA Mobile World Congress 2016: Connecting People through Strong Digital Identities
Morpho (Safran), world leader in identity and security solutions, invites visitors to GSMA Mobile World Congress, the world's largest event for the mobile industry, to experience its latest technologies under the banner of "Enjoying life in a connected world."
As people and objects become more and more connected, creating the link between security and identity has taken on a new dimension. Morpho is developing innovative digital identity solutions which reinforce authentication processes and ensure more seamless user experiences. Our world-leading biometric capabilities create a unique, verified bridge between physical and digital identities, delivering security and convenience to service providers and end users.
Morpho's solutions not only deliver convenience and security at every stage of the customer journey, but they connect the personal and professional lives of people all across the globe.
What visitors will see on the stand:
- Customer registration: solutions for the telecom and payment sectors (eKYC) – including a live demo of deployments in India with Aadhaar.
- Mobile ID & authentication: GSMA Mobile Connect plus integrated FIDO face recognition capability – also shown at GSMA Innovation City.
- Flexible connectivity & IoT: remote SIM provisioning for IoT (GSMA-compliant). Secure connectivity for low power network transactions with embedded Secure Elements (eSE).
- Biometrics & mobile payment: biometric contactless payment solutions using MorphoWaveTM technology – also shown at the VISA stand.
- Value added services: including network and device quality of experience, device and network fraud alerts, user activity-based mobile marketing such as individualized promotional messages.
Furthermore, at Morpho's stand you can experience a very special film premiere: a movie made by Morpho's customers and employees, showing their vision of a connected world.
Morpho is also contributing to the conference with two speeches:
- Anne Bouverot, Chair and CEO of Morpho, will give a keynote presentation on how "Mobile is Securing the Digital ID" on Tuesday, February 23 at 9:15 am.
- Jessica Westerouen van Meeteren, Executive Vice President, Government Identity Solutions Division, will participate in the session on "Digital Identity for Connected Societies" on Monday, February 22 at 11:00 am.
Visit Morpho at the Mobile World Congress
February 22 – 25, 2016
Hall 6 / Stand G 30
Fira Gran Via – Av. Joan Carles I,
64-08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona,
More info: morpho.com/mwc/
11 boulevard Gallieni
Pierre-Yves RogerCommunications Department+33 (0)188.8.131.52.58