Safran announces the availability of its 2012 Registration Document including the Annual Financial Report
Paris, April 2, 2013 – Safran (NYSE Euronext Paris: SAF) has filed its 2012 Registration Document (Document de Référence) including the Annual Financial Report with the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité des marchés financiers – AMF) on March 28, 2013 under no.D.13-0243. The Registration Document is available to the public in accordance with French law and may be viewed or downloaded at www.safran-group.com, under the Finance, "Financial publications" section (French and English versions). The Registration Document is also available (in French only) on the AMF's website (www.amf-france.org). The 2012 Registration Document includes :
- the Annual Financial Report,
- the Statutory Auditors' reports on the parent company and consolidated financial statements,
- the Statutory Auditors' special report on related-party agreements and commitments,
- the report of the Chairman of the Board of Directors on the work of the Board and internal control,
- the Statutory Auditors' report on the report of the Chairman of the Board of Directors,- information relating to the amount of fees paid to the Statutory Auditors, and
- the required information in relation to the share buyback program.
Safran is a leading international high-technology group with three core businesses: Aerospace (propulsion and equipment), Defence and Security. Operating worldwide, the Group has 62,500 employees and generated sales of 13.6 billion euros in 2012. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. The Group invests heavily in Research & Development to meet the requirements of changing markets, including expenditures of 1.6 billion Euros in 2012. Safran is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris and is part of the CAC40 index.
For more information, www.safran-group.com / Follow @SAFRAN on Twitter Press contact
Tél. : +33 (0)1 40 60 80 28
Tél. : +33 (0)1 40 60 80 45
Tél. : +33 (0)1 40 60 35 96