Safran announces the availability of its 2010 Registration Document including the Annual Financial Report
Paris, March 31, 2011 Safran (NYSE Euronext Paris: SAF) has filed the French version of its 2010 Registration Document (document de référence) including the Annual Financial Report with the French financial markets authority (Autorité des marchés financiers – AMF). The Registration Document is available to the public in accordance with French law and may be viewed or downloaded at www.safran-group.com, under the Finance, "Financial publications" section. The Registration Document is also available on the AMF's website (www.amf-france.org). The 2010 Registration Document includes:
- the annual financial report,
- the Statutory Auditors' reports on the parent company and consolidated financial statements,
- the Statutory Auditors' special report on related-party agreements and commitments,
- the report of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board on the work of the Board and internal control,
- the Statutory Auditors' report on the report of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board,
- information relating to the amount of fees paid to the Statutory Auditors, and
- the required information in relation to the share buyback program.
Safran is a leading international high-technology Group with three core businesses: Aerospace (propulsion and equipment), Defence and Security.
Operating worldwide, the Safran group has more than 54,000 employees and generated sales of 10.8 billion euros in 2010.
Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets.
The Group invests heavily in Research & Development to meet the requirements of changing markets, including expenditures of 1.2 billion euros in 2010.
Safran is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris and its share is part of the SBF 120 and Euronext 100 indexes. Safran group
2, bd du Général Martial Valin
75724 Paris Cedex 15 - France Press Contact:
Tel: +33 (0)1 40 60 80 28
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations contacts
Tel: +33 (0)1 40 60 80 45
Antoine-Pierre de Grammont
Tel: +33 (0)1 40 60 80 47