Safran Helicopter Engines Japan
Safran Helicopter Engines Japan is based in Tokyo, and was established in 1998 to support the growing Japanese market. Today, more than 650 engines are flying in Japan operated by more than 110 customers.
Loykrathong Toranomon Bldg. 3F 4-1-9 Toranomon Minato-Ku 105-0001 Tokyo
Safran Helicopter Engines has two locations in Japan:
- The main Representation Office, implanted in the center of Tokyo
- The Certified Maintenance Center (CMC) based close to our operators, directly on Tokyo heliport.
Operations range from Emergency Medical Services, Law Enforcement, TV news, Tourism and Utility to SAR, VIP and Self Defense Forces operations. Safran Helicopter Engines Japan proudly supports the following Japanese governmental agencies:
- Coast Guards
- Fire Bureau
- Ground Self Defense Forces
- Marine Self Defense Forces.
- National and Regional Police
Certified Maintenance Center
The Maintenance Center includes a Field support team and a Technician team. It is qualified to provide light and deep maintenance, supporting all engine variants in activity.