Safran Landing Systems, Bidos site
Bidos site activities cover:
- Heat and surface treatment
- Landing gear and spare parts assembly
9 rue Guynemer - BP 39 64401 Oloron Saint Marie Cedex
This site specialises in the production of large machined parts, including cylinders, as well as in the assembly of complete shock absorbers and gears for large commercial airliners, regional aircraft and business jets, as well as military aircraft and helicopters.
As part of major business programs, the site produces and assembles:
- Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 nose and main landing gear
- Airbus A330/A340 nose landing gear
- A380 nose landing gear
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner nose and main landing gear shock absorbers
Bidos also covers regional business and military programs, such as Falcon 900 2000 and, more recently, the 7-8X, TBM 700, ATR 42 and 72, Superjet 100, Rafale (Navy and Air Force versions), Airbus A400M and Super Puma, Dauphin and Tigre helicopters.
- Site manager: Arnaud Besson
- Communication manager: Gabrielle Porte-Petit
- Surface: 52,000 m²
- Number of employees: 925