Safran Landing Systems, Toronto site
The Canadian site of Ajax is specialized in the design and development of fully integrated landing systems. The site also manufactures landing gear components, assembles and delivers shipsets to North-American customers including Boeing (787 or V-22) or Bombardier (Global and Challenger families).
574 Monarch Avenue L1S 2G8 Ajax, Ontario
43° 50' 12" N , 79° 1' 21" W
- Site Manager: Deane WEATHERBY
- Communication Manager: Olya Boyko
- Surface: 21,000 m² (226,000 ft²)
- Number of employees: 700
- Maps are available under the Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran
- © Christian Fleury / CAPA Pictures / Safran