1. The CSM is responsible for managing customer satisfaction in line with SAFRAN LS objectives for OEM products and services.
2. Customers are defined as operators, region Airframer offices, MRO's and leasing companies.
3. The CSM establishes and maintains a direct link with customers to actively manage satisfaction.
4. The CSM is required to maintain a visit schedule with customers as defined by the region leader.
5. The CSM shall manage key activities such as:-
a. Customer Satisfaction, CRM Tracking and Improvement Planning
b. Customer Visit management and communications
c. Customer Visit reporting
d. Adhoc assignments as assigned by region director
6. The CSM shall take ownership of key action management in front of customers to ensure deadlines are agreed and supported. As such the CSM is accountable to:
a. Identify and maintain a list of open and completed actions by customer
b. Interface across the back the office to identify and collaborate on action priorities and delivery dates, which are then communicated back to customers.
c. Elevate stalled activities across Safran LS management, or when priorities cannot be agreed.
7. The CSM will co-ordinate with SAFRAN LS divisions to assist in gathering reliability data from customers
8. The CSM shall proactively report competitor's technical and commercial activities when information is available.
9. The CSM is responsible for Identifying and proactively supporting marketing opportunities with the relevant SAFRAN LS commercial teams:
a. Landing Gear services
b. System Equipment upgrades and provisioning campaigns
c.. Support of regional MRO sales team on key sale strategies
10. The CSM will need to maintain a level of working hours flexibility in order to manage regional time zone difference with European, or other Safran LS offices in the course of their daily duties
Candidates for positions with Safran Landing Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Landing Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 859-817-2947. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
This CSM assignment spans the entire Americas support region. Therefore bi-lingual language skills in English and Spanish are required. Intermediate language skills in Portuguese are a plus.
Specificity of the job
Approx 50% of time will be spend traveling within the Americas region, with occasional travel to France.
Locate your future workplace
One Carbon Way, KY 41094
Kentucky United States
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 20 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft.
- © Safran