Plans, coordinates, and carries out all talent acquisition activities, including defining plans to attract key talent and key skills and filling job vacancies through internal and external recruitment while ensuring best fit and diversity for positions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Confers with Company Managers to identify and determine Company's precise talent acquisition needs.
2. Carries our all recruitment activities for New Jersey and Mississippi sites.
3. Monitors changes in the job market and implements necessary actions to support sourcing of new candidates.
4. Defines and deploys recruitment strategy and manages the full cycle of recruitment process from developing a recruitment marketing strategy to the integration of recruited candidates.
5. Schedules and conducts selection interviews.
6. Ensures employer brand attractiveness by creating positive brand image in order to promote the Company and attract new talent:
a. Implements external communication strategy on different media outlets, including social networks.
b. Participates in recruitment events, fairs and forums, and ensures events logistics.
c. Coordinated the process for identifying and recruiting interns and apprentices.
d. Organizes and plans communication actions towards targeted schools and universities; manages relations with targeted schools and universities.
7. Advises hiring managers on recruitment best practices.
8. Defines recruitment policies and procedures and ensures implementation.
9. Works with other members of the HR and Management teams to ensure that quality recruitment and onboarding process is carried out for each candidate.
10. Travel to other facilities is required (10%).
11. Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university applicable to position. 2+ years of recruitment experience required.
Preferred - Member of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Excellent PC and MS Office skills.
Rigor, organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Specificity of the job
Travel to other facilities is required (10%).
Locate your future workplace
1747 NJ-34 NJ 07727
New Jersey United States
- © Safran