The Account Manager functions as part of the customer interface team and is responsible for
the management of all operational aspects of their assigned accounts. The Account Manager
acts as a bridge between the Customer Service/Demand Management and Program
Management. The Account Manager proactively drives high performance and customer focus,
through effective development of sales forecasts based on research and data analysis, taking
initiative to identify and address risks and opportunities associated with the account, providing
project management support to the program and actively monitoring and driving performance
metrics and customer scorecards.
• Act as a professional Company representative to the assigned accounts. Works with the
Program Manager to ensure the Company is fully informed of the customer's short- and longterm needs, goals and objectives so the Company may properly align its resources in an
effective manner. Develop and maintain productive relationships with Company's customers.
• Coordinates with the Program Manager and Customer Service/Demand Manger to ensure
complete, cohesive and consistent communication with the customer. Works in a cooperative
team environment with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw
• Administer activities related to executed contractual agreements on behalf of the Company,
including all associated terms and conditions, pricing and payment arrangements, scheduling
commitments, program management and product support obligations.
• Participate in Company Program and Project Management activities in cooperation with the
• Support Company's efforts to win new programs. Support any and all activities related to the
Company's reply to a Request for Proposal ("RFP") from a customer. Contribute to proposal
• Develop cost estimates using Company's Estimate Process and submit price quotations to
• Perform market research to develop a thorough understanding of the demand requirements
for all assigned accounts and programs, including aircraft production rates, customer deliveries
(firing order), after market potential and any other market intelligence related to your assigned
accounts. Using this information, supports activities related to the preparation and issuance of
sales forecasts and supporting on-going demand management activities.
• Monitor customer ratings, driving improvements in on time delivery and quality. Manage and
expedite internal activities, ensuring availability of customer furnished equipment aligns with
• Any other tasks, as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree from a four year college or university and five (5) years of experience.
Aerospace experience a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong team player, with solid organizational skills.
• Highly motivated and driven individual with a strong work ethic.
• Proven capability to manage multiple tasks and project
• Proven record of high customer focus
• Goal and results oriented
• Knowledge of negotiations and sales
• Ability to analyze and diagnose
• Ability to think ahead, solve problems, make decisions,
Locate your future workplace
1747 NJ-34 NJ 07727
New Jersey United States
- © Safran