This position will be reporting directly to the Site Manager and will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading all supply chain activities of the site (inventories, procurement, repair scheduling, logistics), with the aim of reducing costs and lead times, while increasing productivity. Will be responsible for the site's overall supply chain practices and processes. Will manage a team of procurement clerks, logistics team leaders, logistics clerks and schedulers.
Has responsibility for the development, continual optimization of supply chain initiatives.
This position will be responsible for setting the strategic vision for Supply Chain. This role requires adherence to the Safran Group principles of continuous improvement, customer driven innovation and a win first culture, while meeting company financial and other performance metrics.
This position works closely with the central supply chain team to ensure the due application of the CSS Supply Chain strategy, recommendations and standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Guarantee that the customer's needs are met while respecting safety, quality, costs, and delivery lead times.
• Ensure the required transformations and manage change.
• Provide a vision and uniting the teams around the entity's challenges.
• Organize the teams to encourage multidisciplinary contributions, autonomy, accountability, and cross-functionality with the aim of being agile and adaptable to operational contingencies and customer needs.
• Ensure that skills and resources are maintained at the highest level within the expanded scope.
• Ensure the accessibility and quality of data, within your scope.
• Guarantee the use and compliance with reference systems.
• Manage the scheduler(s) in developing repair schedules for all the production lines
• Ensure that repair schedules are properly implemented and adapt them
• Adapt repair schedules to match workload/capacity
• Manage the procurement clerk(s) to apply the stock policy and define the inventory parameters levels and supply products from suppliers (external and internal) in accordance with needs in terms of quantities and lead time to ensure the availability of components for all repairs orders
• Manage all logistics flows (incoming, internal, and outgoing), including line-side supply
Managerial Focus / organizing the activity:
• Maintain a working environment that complies with HSE requirements and ensure the safety of the teams working under your responsibility
• Translate the guidelines and objectives of the site for your scope of responsibility into SQCDP (Safety – Quality – Cost – Delivery – People) operational objectives in line with the site's other departments and Supply Chain standards
Candidates for positions with SAU must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. SAU is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical & mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected]. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. SAU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled | Drug Free Workplace.
a) Knowledge and Skills
• Proven skills in procurement, inventory management and logistics
• Customer satisfaction focus
• Good knowledge of import and export customs compliance and terminology
• Knowledge of the aviation environment (Part 145, Part 21)
• Mastery of regulatory and financial constraints
• Mastery of tools (Microsoft Office suite, CRM, ERP, EDI, etc.)
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Leadership Capabilities
• Teamwork Mentality
• Ability to respond to situation in timely and appropriate manner
• Communications Proficiency
• Time Management
• Problem Solving/Analysis of Complex Situations
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work under pressure
c) Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience with a specialization in Industrial organization and/or Supply Chain Management.
• 3+ years' aviation or aerospace experience required
• Leadership and management experience
d) Communication Skills
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• English proficiency required
e) Physical Demands
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regular attendance is an essential job function.
• Domestic and international travel a possibility.
Specificity of the job
• Domestic and international travel a possibility.
Locate your future workplace
6734 Valjean Ave CA 91406
California United States