MRB is part of the Technical Direction. It supports the production by managing the technical aspects of the non-conformities and developing new methodologies.
Manage the technical aspects of the non-conformities in line with Safran and Safran's Customers requirements.
Take part of the documentations preparation. Supports the shop.
Make the link with the customer on the non-conformities subjects.
The MRB Design Engineer will report to the General Manager of Safran Nacelles Savannah site.
• Manage the technical aspects of the non-conformities in line with Safran and Safran's Customers requirements.
• Take part of the documentations preparation.
• Support the shop.
• Work on standards procedures for recurring topics
• Write the concession declaration documents for the customers export.
• Take part of the production daily meetings (priorities, performances)
• Take part on the global improvement plan for MRB
• Prepare and attend to the customer audits
• Make the link with the customer on the non-conformities discussions.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Working in partnership with technical, production and Quality teams
• Work cross functionally with other SAFRAN sites in your field of expertise through various forums
• Customer oriented in the non-conformities management
• Follow Safran and Safran's Customers requirements for non-conformities management
• Bachelors Degree in Aviation or Aerospace
• Experience in Design Office and/or MRB activities
• 3 years minimum related experience
• Knowledge about the Airworthiness requirements
• Technical Leadership skills
• Communication skills
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Nacelles is a world leader for aircraft nacelles and an active player in after-market services, with 23,000 products in service, and 145,000 daily flight hours. The company is active in all segments of the market, from regional jets and corporate aircraft to the largest airliners.
- © Safran