To assist a team of operators to troubleshoot and verify that final assemblies are built and functioning according to specifications. Prioritize orders while working closely with other team members and leadership to meet a given schedule. To assemble components to include fabricated final assemblies as specified by work orders, drawings or work instructions. This includes ATE testing, IR, and Dielectric testing. Must have the ability to troubleshoot and analyze products performance through the proper documented procedures and requirements of the Sarasota facility.
• Associates degree from an accredited institution or in lieu 3 years of experience of Electro/Mechanical testing experience.
• Ability to read/understand prints, routings, bill of materials and process sheets. - Advanced
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts and tool sets as they relate to production processes and improvements. - Advanced
• Thorough understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes. - Advanced
• High proficiency in reading drawings / blue prints / test specifications. – Advanced
• Ability to carry out written and oral instructions. –Advanced
• Understanding tolerances and being able to use micrometers, calipers and basic test equipment. –Advanced
• Understanding of diverse manufacturing processes such as molding, machining, welding and assembly.
• Ability to make intuitive leaps in applying technologies that present opportunities.
• Highly versatile, able to shift gears easily from problem solving manufacturing processes to transactional process.
• There are no direct or indirect reports to with this role.
Sitting 60% / Standing 20% / Walking & lifting 20% (up to 35 lbs)
• Assures policies, procedures and other documentation are followed to ensure consistent and compliant manufactured product.
• Lead the team by setting the pace, prioritizing orders according to business demand, and being the primary POC for troubleshooting product.
• Must be able to lead and train operators and testers in all routine department operations.
• Expected to split time between building and/or testing production product.
• Set up and operate equipment following general instructions.
• Perform repetitive testing and in process inspection operations with minimum instructions and complete all associated test paperwork required.
• Perform repetitive assembly and hand operations. Operate and adjust equipment following general instructions. Make simple set-ups and perform routine, preventative maintenance.
• Must meet the productivity standards as called out on the routings.
• Supply accurate information on labor reporting, material, scrap and process. Detect and report to proper supervision unusual or defective conditions.
• Able to analyze warranty returns and capable of proposing corrective actions.
• Participate in setting monthly goals based on knowledge of product mix and time standards. This position will work closely with Team Leader and Supervisor to assure accuracy of shipment forecast.
• Must be able to lead and train operators in all routine department operations.
• Full capability to process and create NCM reports.
• Work from and interpret schematics; must have knowledge of bill of material and routing/work orders.
• Report documentation discrepancies/inconsistencies to the manufacturing engineers and assist them in writing new test procedures and other processes as assigned.
• Acts as a business partner by initiating and continuously managing improvements to manufacturing processes.
• Drives 6S culture by improving and maintaining the cleanliness, safety and organization of the work area.
• Assists supervisors in resolving production and testing problems. Maintains various production and test equipment.
• Assists in development of production and testing procedures.
• Evaluates test analysis from customer returns for rework and disposition of warranty returns.
• Test Setup & Conducting Tests: includes the capability to understand the intent of test requests and test procedures submitted by the customer. The ability to ask the right questions of the customer and resolves any conflicts with the request and the capability of the lab. To be able to provide test setup expertise to the customer which will meet the intent of the test request / procedure / specification submitted by the customer.
Locate your future workplace
2250 Whitfield Ave 34243
Florida United States
- © Safran