Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
Summary of Duties:
• Performs first article inspection (FAI) of newly designed or revised products.
• Inspection of incoming products to ensure proper paperwork is received and parts conform to specifications, engineering and purchase order. In-process inspection of parts being manufactured.
• Inspects sub-assemblies used in the construction of aircraft interiors and all final products prior to shipment.
• Interprets and reads engineering drawings, company and customer specifications to ensure accurate part manufacturing.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
• Management roles may be eligible for a bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable incentive plan
Inspects, audits and reports on materials, processes and products used in the construction of aircraft interiors using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with the company's quality standards. This job reports to the Quality Inspection Supervisor or Quality Assurance Manager.
Salary Range: USD $33,810 - $53,130
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 4-7 years.
Computer Skill: Familiar with Windows Operating System®. Basic skills with Microsoft office systems.
Other Skills: Must possess ability to use precision measuring instruments. Ability to read engineering drawings, specifications and other technical literature is preferred. Ability to effectively use inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, tape measures, etc. Identify problems with some solving capabilities.
At Safran, diversity & inclusion is a source of richness that adds quality of life, performance, and innovation. We welcome diverse contributions and provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Specificity of the job
Traveling may be required
Locate your future workplace
2850 Skyway Drive CA 93455
California United States