• Evaluates shortages and manages prompt solutions keeping appropriate stakeholders informed of any potential problem as required.
• Analyzes demand and plans supply in accordance, ensures efficient and quality execution of requirements and purchasing action messages, manages supplier delivery, quality, and cost performance and improvement.
• Ensures material flow and production activity are aligned.
• Reads and reviews engineering drawings and documentation and coordinate any changes
• Maintains inventory levels to meet company goals
• Supports testing and certification requirements for new programs
• Preserves engineering revision control
• Key User for ERP system; Confirm accuracy of pertinent data in the company ERP system
• Collaborates with stakeholders on lead times, planning items and any related elements
• Performs root cause analysis activities related to planning
• Provide leadership, coaching and/or mentoring to less experienced staff; may act as a “lead” or first-level supervisor.
• Performs work under minimal supervision
• Handles complex issues and problems, and escalates only the most complex issues to higher level staff.
Responsible for overseeing all planning activities to assure successful delivery of the product. This position will be responsible for performing tasks and duties associated with product manufacture planning, including producing schedules, material lists, and production plans.
Experience: 5+ years of production planning and/or material planning experience
• Knowledge of AS9100 or ISO9001
• MS Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with an MRP system.
• Demonstrated knowledge of materials planning system (MRP/ERP) requirements, purchase order and manufacturing order generation process logic, and inventory management practices.
• Demonstrated understanding of Material Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, inventory control, purchasing, stockroom operation and shipping and receiving.
• Familiarity with the procurement of raw materials, standards, parts, and commodities related to aircraft lavatory production.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
• Ability to read and analyze engineering prints and drawings
• Dedication and commitment to ensure all work is completed without exception.
• Strong written and verbal business communications abilities
• Self-starter with ability to drive improvement, meet timeliness and objectives
• Identifying problems working with teams to solve through leading actions collaboratively
• Ability to negotiate, influence, and win respect
• Ability to make timely decisions and take action
• Ability to provide information regarding tasks, plans, schedule and strategy to stakeholders
Specificity of the job
Traveling may be required.
Annual salary: USD 76,860 – USD 85,860
Locate your future workplace
2850 Skyway Drive CA 93455
California United States