Paint and prime plastic, metal and composite aircraft parts and structures using organic coatings.
• Adhere to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders
• Document the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
• Mix and spray paint and primer per work order instructions, engineering prints and company specifications including documentation of the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
• Clean panels in preparation for painting and priming
• Maintain spray equipment; pressure pots, spray guns, spray booth, paint storage area through proper process
• May be asked to prep parts for more experienced painters
Safran Cabin is the European leader in aerospace looking to make its mark in North America.
Currently, Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines, delivering airframe manufacturing with a heritage of 80 years in the industry. Are you interested in working for a diverse and multicultural company? Would you like to be located between California's beautiful Central Coast mountain range and sunny beaches? Then Safran Cabin in Santa Maria, CA is the place for you!
Education: High School diploma.
Experience: 0-3 years.
• Must have the ability to assemble and disassemble the paint guns for cleaning and use.
• Prep parts for the painters, help on all stages of painting.
• Learn to paint and prime plastic, metal and composite aircraft parts and structures using organic coatings.
• Knowledge of safe handling and disposal of various regulated materials used in the process.
• Understanding of how to track of volatile organic compounds in geographical locations that have air quality regulations.
Specificity of the job
No travel required.
Salary: USD 36,000 - $44,000
2 positions available:
- Day shift: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Night shift: 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Locate your future workplace
2850 Skyway Drive CA 93455
California United States