This position is responsible for human resources support functions and assisting personnel with questions and concerns, grievances, and benefit inquiries in a confidential manner. Duties include tracking the performance evaluations, and training for the facility, the on-boarding of new hires, tracking and recording training, and file maintenance. The Human Resources Administrator will be responsible for effectively recording, maintaining, and reporting Company information as well as assisting with staffing and recruitment.
Summary of Duties:
• Answer employee questions regarding policies, benefits, training, or procedures.
• Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, HRIS, etc.
• Ensure that human resources files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
• Oversee the human resource database while ensuring that system records are accurately recorded.
• Assist with the scheduling of training and entering information into tracking system.
• Enter new hire information into the human resources information system (HRIS).
• Update the human resources information system with new and changed information.
• Maintain tickler files such as I-9, COBRA, education, and safety orientation of new hires.
• Complete monthly reports regarding terminations, transfers, and new hires.
• Prepare & record recruitment lists and job postings.
• Receive, maintain, and track employment applications on applicant log.
• Review employment applications in order to evaluate qualifications and eligibility.
• Maintain department supplies/inventory.
• File relevant paperwork into employee's personnel file.
• Conduct benefits orientation and inform insurance carriers of new or changed employee information.
• Keep all HR related bulletin boards with up to date information.
• Conducts routine tasks as directed
• Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, additional training or certification preferred.
Experience: 3-4 years.
Computer Skill: Familiar with Windows Operating System®, MS Office®, using a human resources information system (HRIS) and strong typing skills.
Other Skills: Experience with managing files, records, and other office procedures. Understanding of human resource reporting and recordkeeping requirements is a plus. Familiar with laws and government regulations. Must be: cooperative, honest, good-natured and pleasant to work with.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.