Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
The Facility Monitor is responsible for ensuring the premises are monitored during the evenings and weekends. The Facility Monitor will also provide coverage at the Front Desk and keep a log of all activity on nights and weekends. The Facility Monitor will be responsible for ensuring that all Company procedures regarding Visitors, accidents, and emergencies are adhered to.
Summary of Duties:
• Responsible for answering phones and directing callers to appropriate personnel
• Responsible for signing for shipments and receiving mail
• Responsible for locking interior and exterior doors
• Monitor lights and air conditioning in an effort to reduce Facility energy usage
• Maintain and monitor visitors to the Facility and make sure their visit is appropriately logged
• Maintain a log of activity at the Facility during scheduled shift
• Understand the Company's Visitor policy and ensure visitors are properly recorded
• Follow Company's emergency evacuation procedures
• Assist injured Employees in obtaining medical treatment
• Follow Company's procedures for on the job work accidents
• Alert appropriate authorities in case of emergency or if a crime is witnessed
Education: High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in an office environment.
• Familiar with Windows Operating System®
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, ability to answer a switchboard and address emergency situations.
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Locate your future workplace
2850 Skyway Drive CA 93455
California United States
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated cabin interiors, catering systems and cargo equipment.
- © Safran