The Customer Support Manager will be the primary interface of Safran Aerosystems Services' customers to address any issue or peculiar situations(be the voice of the Customer within Safran Aerosystems); guarantees customer satisfaction; Understand the missions of all stakeholders at Safran Aerosystems in order to provide a first explanation of SAU processes to the Airframer/ Tier 1; Be a “safeguard” to make sure the Company fulfills its support requirements towards its Customers (either through Airframers contracts and/or specific contracts set with a specific Customer).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be the voice of the customers inside Safran Aerosystems Services (SAS) organization:
o Build a strong relationship with customers (including regular visits)
o Share customers difficulties and expectations, and act as the escalation point for the customer when normal flow does not allow resolution of issues
o Escalate issues to the right level (up to top management) within the organization
o Because escalations introduce interruption & demand re-prioritization, the CSM is expected to exercise mature, proper judgement aligning customer needs, Safran capabilities/resources & good business practices
• Be accountable for Customer Satisfaction:
o Act as a facilitator / coordinator in the resolution of issues and ensure proper follow-up with customers
o Define the context and expected actions for ensuring customer satisfaction
o Monitor Safran Aerosystems Services (SAS) performance towards customers and identify contributors to low performance. Define improvement plans, in coordination with the concerned business line, to improve customer satisfaction yielding positive results on Airframers Rating.
o Manage/coordinate dedicated improvement plans in a so called ‘project mode' (the CSM acts as a Project Manager) in collaboration with the Business Lines, Sales, ZOPMs (Safran OEM Product Managers) and APM (Airframer Program Manager)
o Organize regular reviews with customers such as performances reviews and provide adequate reporting (spares delivery, respect of repair Shop Processing time, in-service reliabilities, feedback on current issues, upcoming retrofits, technical action status…)
• Manage customers contract:
o The CSM acts as the focal point for contract questions / discussions once contract is signed. They ensure that we fulfill support requirements towards customers (either thru Airframers contracts or/and specific contracts set with a specific Customer);
o Manage contract application: performance claims, volume rebate, price escalation…
o Support cash collection effort in case of customer late payment
• Ensure the required reporting/KPIs (scorecard, eZ);
• Attend specific trade shows as deemed necessary by management.
Candidates for positions with SAU must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. SAU is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical & mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. SAU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled | Drug Free Workplace.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
a) Knowledge and skills
• General knowledge of aeronautical environment (stakeholders, MRO market)
• General knowledge of A/C systems, Maintenance activities and constraints and more generally possess a technical approach
• The knowledge/awareness of Safran product lines (what products for what purpose) is needed. A training period in workshops will be dispensed
• Proficient in the use of standard IT tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, MS Project)
• ERP Systems knowledge is an advantage
• Decision Making
• Analytical mind
• Ability to find information (internally and externally)
• Rigorous and well organized
• Negotiating skills
• Team oriented
c) Education and/or experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent level
• 3 Years' experience (Technician with 5-7 years' experience)
d) Communication Skills
• Strong oral & written communication skills essential for interaction with customers.
• Fluent in Spanish
e) Physical Demands
• Ability to travel as needed – domestically and internationally.
Specificity of the job
35% to 50% at times
Locate your future workplace
101 World Dr GA 30269
Georgia United States
- © Safran