Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Project Manager (PM) is responsible to manage the delivery of aftermarket orders, including services, projects, term maintenance, along with warranty of long-term projects and other Customer Supporr related duties.
• Coordination and communications between the Customer, Safran Test Cells staff, vendors, sub-contractors, installation personnel and any other personnel or firms involved in building, installing, and commissioning the Project.
• The PM has responsibility for financial management, contract management, and customer relations throughout the Project implementation.
• The PM will be assigned multiple projects and be expected to manage them on a daily basis
• Travel to customer site may be required throughout the project
• Follow and improve Customer Support Quality management procedures, work instructions, and forms
• Collect, compile records, including gathering data, and prepare standard and custom reports with information necessary for decision making.
• Ability to exercise independent and discretionary judgment regarding confidential matters.
• Provide the reactivity required of a support organization, which may include working extended hours or hours outside of core business hours in order to resolve customer issues and assure customer satisfaction
• Schedule and coordinate internal and external resources
• Manage Corrective Action Reports (CAR)
• Preparing and presenting project status and financial reports to management.
• Preparing aftermarket quotes, including scope of supply and proposals
• Supporting the Project Estimator with preparing and presenting quote to the customer
• Working with Sales for customer updates on new and active quotes
• B.S. degree, preferably in an area related to Engineering or Project Management
• 2+ years' work experience in a position related to project management and/or customer service.
• Ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed organization
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Ability to understand and interpret contract language
• Strong knowledge in the use of standard Microsoft programs (Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Professional phone etiquette, organized, works independently, professional and friendly
• Proactive and willing to work in a dynamic environment. “CAN DO” attitude.
• Prior project management experience in the aero engine test cell business is highly desirable.
Locate your future workplace
639 Campus Drive MN 55112
Minnesota United States
- © Safran