This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Performs skilled technician work that involves diagnosis, replacement, repair and rebuilding a variety of equipment, components and/or systems.
• Uses diagnostic equipment and a variety of tools specific to the trade.
• Applies principles and practices of electrical and electronics theory.
• Interprets and follows technical manuals, blueprints, mechanical drawings, and schematics.
• Applies knowledge of the design and function of equipment.
• Follows industry/government specific guidelines, particularly as they relate to safety, health and environmental practices.
• Assists with research and development of new repair capabilities; this will include reading and understanding new manuals and may include on and off site training.
• Assists with the maintenance of shop equipment and supplies.
• Makes computer entries and completes various types of paperwork maintenance documents such as Service Reports and 8130-3's in accordance with FAA Regulations and company policies.
a) Knowledge and Skills
• Has basic knowledge of Aviation Maintenance.
• Has the ability to use common hand tools and precision measuring equipment such as micrometers, depth gauges, flow meters, pressure gauges.
• Is able to read and interpret component maintenance manuals in order to diagnose and repair equipment malfunctions.
• Has a good understanding of corrosion control methods and remedies.
• Has basic computer skills, i.e., Word & Excel
• Technical Capacity
• Organizational Skills
• Time Management
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Decision Making
• Project Management
• Communication Proficiency
Specificity of the job
Locate your future workplace
W175 N5737, Technology Dr WI 53051
Wisconsin United States
- © Safran