The CSR/Repair Administrator is responsible for processing orders, quotations, prepares correspondence and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, the Repair Administrator will answer some technical questions related to the product, provide service and information to customers on new and legacy product and repairs and administer a volume of repair orders from receiving to closing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Requests lead time, cost, evaluation of work done by the Repair Shop and data to build the quote for non-priced materials or service and prepares and submits quotes to customer
• Prepares, enters and follows-up orders to ensure good customer relations by meeting specified delivery dates
• Receives, reviews, creates, and acknowledges customer purchase orders
• Reviews orders prior to entering into system for correct pricing, order number and part number or description to ensure that all data entered are correct
• Follows up on orders to inform customers when shipment happened
• Conducts necessary customer contact and correspondence in a manner to establish and maintain optimum relations.
• Reviews all orders terms and conditions submitted by customers in depth to protect the business interest of the Company
• Supports Returned Material Authorization (RMA) Process
• Responds to the customer via phone, fax, email, or in person the same day or not later than within the same business day of receiving their communication, i.e., request for quote, customer order, status of order, change request, etc.
• Constantly monitors the backlog and pro-actively inform customers, with phone calls, of recovery plan and promise date of shipment. Written communication should follow after the phone call.
• Prepares established or special customer status reports to management
• Monitors and resolves customer owned units in quarantine
a) Knowledge and Skills
• Technical aptitude
• Advance knowledge of repair order process
• Ability to work independently and make daily operational decisions with respect to repair order activity
• Knowledge of computers
• Dealing with people in a team environment
• Project Management
• Communication Proficiency
• Technical Capacity
• Business Acumen
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Decision Making
c) Education and/or Experience
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
d) Communication Skills
• Good oral and written communication skills essential for interaction with both internal and external customers.
e) Physical Demands
• This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required, which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Candidates for positions with Safran Aerosystems Services Americas must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Aerosystems Services Americas is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. Safran Aerosystems Services Americas is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled | Drug Free Workplace.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.