Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Safran Cabins a great place to work. This is a company where you can grow and advance, and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it!
We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Constructs aircraft structure parts by laying-up resin infused carbon fiber in a sequence prior to processing in an autoclave as described on engineering drawings and company specifications.
• Verification and withdrawal of materials from cold storage, allowing them to
acclimate per the specification.
• Builds structural components via vacuum bagging using resin systems with
carbon fiber reinforcements.
• Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
including out times of cold stored materials.
• Properly identifies and communicates defects in tooling.
• Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
• General Notes:
o Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the
integrity and quality is not compromised by handling.
o All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the
confidentiality of Safran products.
o As business conditions change, it is necessary that all employees
productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the
o Task my vary slightly based on products produced at division.
• Other tasks include completion of production documentation, quality control
and housekeeping activities.
• Requires little to no experience, but requires willingness to learn and perform
to standard expectations.
• Conducts routine tasks as directed
• Minimal supervision with some latitude for independent judgement.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: Prior manufacturing experience preferred
• Computer Skills: Basic knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). All employees are expected to utilize company email and other company business applications.
• Must be willing to work as a team member.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with
attention to detail.
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed orientated and accurate.
• Description: Entry level.
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Forklift operation certification and operation may be required.
• Position requires some lifting with mechanical and human assistance.
Description: Entry-level position within field
Locate your future workplace
12810 State Ave WA 98271
Washington United States
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated cabin interiors, catering systems and cargo equipment.
- © Safran