Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Safran Cabins a great place to work. This is a company where you can grow and advance, and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it!
We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Safran Cabin in Marysville is searching for a 2nd Shift Lay Up Cascades Technician!
2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
$20.00 per hour + $1.25 shift differential
Constructs aircraft structure parts by laying-up resin infused carbon fiber in a sequence prior to processing in an autoclave as described on engineering drawings and company specifications.
• Verification and withdrawal of materials from cold storage, allowing them to
acclimate per the specification.
• Builds structural components via vacuum bagging using resin systems with
carbon fiber reinforcements.
• Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
including out times of cold stored materials.
• Properly identifies and communicates defects in tooling.
• Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
• General Notes:
o Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the
integrity and quality is not compromised by handling.
o All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the
confidentiality of Safran products.
o As business conditions change, it is necessary that all employees
productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the
o Task my vary slightly based on products produced at division.
• Other tasks include completion of production documentation, quality control
and housekeeping activities.
• Requires little to no experience, but requires willingness to learn and perform
to standard expectations.
• Conducts routine tasks as directed
• Minimal supervision with some latitude for independent judgement.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: Prior manufacturing experience preferred
• Computer Skills: Basic knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). All employees are expected to utilize company email and other company business applications.
• Must be willing to work as a team member.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with
attention to detail.
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed orientated and accurate.
• Description: Entry level.
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Forklift operation certification and operation may be required.
• Position requires some lifting with mechanical and human assistance.
Description: Entry-level position within field
Locate your future workplace
12810 State Ave WA 98271
Washington United States
- © Safran