The Quality Administrative Assistant processes, creates and maintains all Quality documents and applicable paperwork.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities.
• Creates and maintains First Article Inspection Reports.
• Scans and saves all applicable quality documents for the Denton facilities.
• Maintains calibration of inspection and production equipment.
• Reports monthly internal and external quality metrics.
• Provides continuous communication to management regarding discrepancies and work status.
• Supports inspection activities as required.
• Maintains a neat, organized work area and helps with the general daily housekeeping of the department.
• Meets target hours and completes schedules as set by Supervision.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Problem Solving – You identify problems in a timely manner, you gather and analyze information skillfully, you develop alternative solutions, you resolve problems in early stages, and you work well in group problem solving situations.
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent with demonstrated skills.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Familiar with various measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, etc.
• Familiar with Quality and inspection concepts and processes.
• Ability to read blueprints, pack slips, invoices and other customer supplied data.
• Strong time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Ability to coordinate and handle multiple priorities within deadlines and take initiative to produce results with minimal supervision.
• Proactively researches and resolves issues as needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to communicate in English (read, write and verbally communicate).
• Familiarity with AS9100 preferred.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
• Able to climb and work on step stools and/or ladders.
• Able to lift 25 lbs. without assistance/able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
• Able to reach overhead.
• Able to work in a non-dust-free environment.
• Normal or corrected vision (required to perform exacting tasks).
• Full range of motion with both hands.
• Can work in a stooping, kneeling or standing position and in cramped areas.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.