A glimpse at the job:
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together, contributing to our ranking by Forbes as the 28th World's Best Employer in 2022. In the role of Quality Supervisor, you will be the primary focal for quality activities at site including coordination of quality activities and support with customer, Business Unit (BU) and division personnel. You'll have the opportunity to provide quality system design and analysis review to validate the integrity of quality decisions that affect products and services. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our visions by:
• Ensure proper communication on quality matters
• Coordinate with production to ensure quality support and coverage is available as needed
• To perform Quality support for US Services Sites and/or Denton Manufacturing
• Meet customer requirements by maintaining an effective AS9100 Quality Management System. Sustaining continual improvement,
•Provide technical support on Tip QA
• Uses TIPQA database to document audit work in an organized, accurate and concise manner that clearly supports the conclusions reached regarding audit objectives.
• Performs or assists in performing the primary audit activities for US Services Sites and/or Denton Manufacturing below:
• Assists in planning the scope of audits and follows the audit procedures to be used.
• Surveys operations, functions or activities and gathers information in key system risk areas.
• Reviews the results of audit activities and approves the final report and audited responses for adequacy before release.
• Performs follow-up audit activities to assure the timely implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions taken.
• Prepares or assists in preparing drafts or written reports to reflect the results of audits and corrective and preventive action status.
• Coordinate the acquisition and control of documents (including customer and 3rd party standards and technical
Highlights from our facility:
Little Rock is a cultural, economic, government, and transportation center within Arkansas and the South. Several cultural institutions are in Little Rock, such as the Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts, the Arkansas Repertory Theatre, the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra, and the Mosaic Templars Cultural Center, in addition to hiking, boating, and other outdoor recreational opportunities. Little Rock's history is available through history museums, historic districts or neighborhoods of Little Rock like the Quapaw Quarter, and historic sites such as Little Rock Central High School.
Ongoing initiatives, like [email protected] and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 940-272-5606. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree and/or ASQ Certification preferred
• 2 – 5 years Quality experience with progressive levels of responsibility
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Aerospace wiring experience preferred
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Customer focused in everything we do
Specificity of the job
Up to 25% travel required for this position
Locate your future workplace
3801 E. 10th Street 72202
Arkansas United States