Responsible to assembly fabric patterns according to work instructions, drawings, etc. to create air holding devices. Seams of the fabric patterns are joined by applying adhesive or through a thermal welding process. Hand tools are used during construction of assemblies using adhesives. Forced hot air and mechanical pressure take the place of the hand tools in the thermos bonding process. Performs all duties as outlined in the Basic Training Checklist.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs tasks assigned by Lead and Production Manager.
2. Participates in training programs.
3. Accurately reports all labor transactions.
4. Supports and trains new employees as needed.
5. Supports Company goals and missions.
6. Complies with all safety regulations.
7. Treats co-workers and supervisors with respect.
8. Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
9. Practices good hygiene.
10. Supports the continuous improvement goals of the Company.
11. Complies with all rules, regulations, and procedures of the Company.
12. Continuously works as a team member.
13. Other duties as assigned.
CONTRIBUTION TO QUALITY
To build a product that meets specifications and exceeds customer expectation.
The employee must have the physical capacity to accomplish the essential functions outlined in the Job Indoctrination Worksheet including manual dexterity, ability to see with corrected vision, and ability to lift or maneuver material. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is a factory setting with good lighting, ventilation, and work space. The noise levels are typically moderate and there is some exposure to airborne particles and toxic chemicals.
The employee typically has a high school diploma or a general education degree (GED). He/She must have the ability to read and interpret documents including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures, and manuals. Math skills must include the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Finally, the employee must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in either written, oral, or diagram form.
Locate your future workplace
269 Main Street PO Box 515 MS 39645
Mississippi United States