Responsible for the processing of supplier invoices, employee expense reports and petty cash requests for payment.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
1. Audit and process invoices and expense reports, check for receipts and proper general ledger account
2. Process purchase card statement for on line payment
3. Resolve invoice and expense report discrepancies by conferring with related individuals
4. Process payments weekly and as needed; Checks - MFG-Pro, ACH - Trax, Intercompany payments – Diapason and some on line payments.
5. Complete assigned monthly GL reconciliations, journal entries, intercompany reconciliation process
6. Calculate and pay on line NYS accrued sales tax and WA wholesale tax
7. 1099 process
8. File on line and maintain by supplier, invoices and expense reports
9. Supplier Master Maintenance, Remit to/bank maintenance
10. Petty Cash reconciliation
11. Perform other Accounts Payable duties as assigned to include, but not limited to, accruals, employee purchases and relocations.
There is no relocation associated with this position.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc) is a U.S. based Safran Company located in Lancaster, NY that designs, manufactures and services oxygen life support respiratory systems, related personal protective equipment, and aircraft accessories for the aviation and government markets. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US functions as a part of Safran, with international locations. We provide innovative oxygen solutions to the aircraft industry.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc.) provides oxygen systems and components for both commercial and military aircraft. Our products are currently flying on most operating aircraft, including rotary wing.
Our products include:
• Masks for crew and passengers on civilian and military aircraft
• Cylinders for storing oxygen onboard
• Chemical generators for producing oxygen
• Regulators of all types to control oxygen pressure and flow
• Valves to control the flow of oxygen
• Accessories to stow, mount, refill, monitor, dispense and discharge
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US is an equal opportunity employer. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or hereditary cellular or blood trait, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam area veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Required - High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred - Associate Degree Accounting
Required - Two to three years Accounts Payable experience in a manufacturing environment
Preferred - Five or more years Accounts Payable experience in a manufacturing environment
Special Knowledge/Skills -
Required - Understanding of Accounts Payable
Preferred - Understanding of Accounts Payable, General Ledger, proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Listed above are the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of this job classification. Employees in this job classification may be required to perform various other duties including but not limited to training, administration, and housekeeping. In addition, employees in this job classification are responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of the product or service they provide. They will carry out those duties, in a safe and cooperative manner, per established policies, practices and procedures. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.
12.31.2021 Finance and management
Lancaster, New York Usa, New York