The Payroll Specialist prepares payroll for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly processing using ADP Vantage; maintains the HRIS system for changes updates and security. Recommends appropriate payroll processes and policy improvement.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Process and deliver weekly disbursement of multi-state payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws.
• Maintain security for Payroll/HRIS system (user setup, workflow, etc.).
• Review, prepare and input payroll data using ADP Vantage payroll system including pay, job, organization, tax, and status changes
• Process and deliver accurate and timely payrolls for multi-locations (states) based on state and federal regulations and company polices.
• Reconcile payroll results and payroll tax information for each payroll processed
• Process employee garnishments (wage garnishments, child support and levies) for each payroll processed.
• Provide customer service to affiliated companies on payroll.
• Troubleshoot system, update and provide training for users.
• Generate reports (ad hoc & standard) as required
• Other tasks as assigned.
This position is hybrid.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Intermediate to advance Excel skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, changing priorities and be highly organized and deadline sensitive.
• Multi-state payroll experience required.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment and be detail oriented.
• Ability to relate with employees at all levels to insure accuracy and to reduce errors.
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Minimum: High school diploma
Preferred: BA/BS in related field or equivalent APA certification
Minimum: 3-5 years of experience in Payroll with automated payroll system- ADP (Enterprise, Vantage or WorkForce Now) as well as Multi state payroll experience
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
- © Safran